Sunday, January 22, 2012

WOW what a reader!

I love buying books, flipping through the pages, looking at the pictures, and sitting down in a comfortable spot to take some time to read. I have to say I love reading! It makes me giddy inside when it happens for a kid, kind of like getting your angel wings.  Jessica was never my student, although I would have been super lucky to have her, but would come in and take Reading Counts tests.  You know my door is always open and she would walk down the halls and ask if I had an open computer. SURE come on in! One day I extended an offer for her to come back and read to my firsties.  Well she did!  She read a super cute book, What are you so Grumpy About?  The kids loved it!  They were a fabulous audience and laughed in all the right places.  Thank you Jessica for sharing and I hope you come back another day and show off your reading.

No comments: