Thursday, November 27, 2014

Turkey Cooking Show 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!  I cannot believe we are at the end of November already.  Our firsties spent some time watching Kid Snippets Cooking Show and talked about how to cook a turkey.  Thanks to the moms helping-Ms. Kathleen and Ms. Amanda for getting us started.  We wrote how to directions and practiced reading them so many times just in time for the big day filming.  I put them all together for the Wright's Rippers Turkey Cooking Show 2014.  I hope you enjoy the hard work these amazing kids put forth for the premiere of this video.  I will sit down with my family today and count my many blessings.  Teaching 1st grade and these firsties top my list.  I hope each of you enjoy the day and share your love.  You can always make a comment and I will share with the kids.  Happy Thanksgiving. See you on Monday.

No comments: