Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

October brings our annual Pumpkin patch field trip and it did not disappoint!  I am amazed every year at the theme and creativity to bring about a fun child experience.  Way to go!  This year the theme was Candy Land.  We went through a maze on the hunt for gingerbread men.  We ran through Licorice Forest, Lollipop Woods, Snowflake Lake, and Chocolate Swamp along the pumpkin path.  It was so much fun but don't take my word for it.  Watch our slideshow and look for those big smiles!

Watch our walk through Licorice Forest.  What a cute idea!

I have the BEST parents ever!  Thank you to all the moms and dads that helped with the field trip.  We had a great time and I hope you enjoy the pictures with your kids.  I think they captured the special memories of the day.

No comments: