Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Opps...Turkey fun

I was working so hard to get the video done I almost forgot about anything else this weekend.  Each year our class takes home turkeys for their family project.  The object is to disguise the turkey so the hunter won't get him for Thanksgiving.  Every year the disguises get better and better!  This year was no exception.  Check out the Smilebox to see the disguised turkeys.
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free greeting


My class loves Angry Birds and Skyler made the cutest red Angry Bird.  I just love them all!  When I asked Sofia about her porcupine she told me, "No one wants to eat a porcupine!"  It had me rolling.  I thought it was great with all the athletic turkeys we have this year.  Let's hope that FSU player helps root on Florida State this weekend for the annual Seminoles vs. Gator game and brings back a victory for the Noles! We wrote stories on how to cook a turkey and I am making a  movie so I thought it would be funny to tease with a movie trailer and get the kids really excited. Check it out.

No comments: