Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank you to all the many Veterans out there!

I will have to say it was nice to sleep in this morning and spend a fabulous day with my family at the Orlando Science Center.  Throughout the day I thought of my dad and all of the soldiers that gave their lives so we could have our freedom here in America. THANK YOU! Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for your love. Thank you for protecting the many things we take for granted each day. Thank you to your families for standing by you and praying for your safe return.


I follow a few blogs and fell in love with Mrs. Jump's class blog. Her students made soldiers and we had to make them too! They are the cutest soldiers you have ever seen right? The Veteran's Nursing Home Employees thought so too when I dropped them off. The class did a great job! They were handed out to Veterans and I am sure they made their day. Special note:  Jackson took an extra day off this week to see his uncle.  His uncle came home safely from Afghanistan.  We are so very happy the family will get to spend some time together.  Have fun and THANK YOU! 

No comments: