Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Our class has been so busy there was hardly a moment to catch my breath! Today is Thanksgiving and what a blessing today has been.  I am so thankful for my fabulous 18 students and their families. 




We learned about the pilgrims and the tough life they lived.  We thought about things we have today that pilgrim children did not get to enjoy.  How cute is this little girl pilgrim?  Alyssa was so cute when she wrote about having a Papa John's pizza but a pilgrim did not. Most of the kids thought of their Nintendo DS like the pilgrim boy to the right.  We enjoyed Monday with Mrs. Cindi and Mrs. Suzanne.  We made turkey cookies, pilgrim hat cookies, and a Thanksgiving retelling bracelet with me! Tuesday was our field trip to the Pioneer Art Settlement in Barberville.  We had a great time and I promise to make that video soon.  Once again Tom Turkey was in disguise so the hunter would not get him.  Make sure to see our parade of disguises.  I am so impressed with the thoughtful outfits.
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital greeting card

No comments: