Monday, May 6, 2013

It's all about the attitude...

I know it has been a while and we have had so many things happen! I will take time each day to highlight a few things and hopefully get us back on track. 
 My friend Chad Keller is the Assistant Basketball Coach over at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach. They have a fantastic academic program and sports adds to the overall well rounded student. Coach Keller brought along Assistant Coach Blake and Daniel to talk to the kids about hard work, attitude, and making good decisions. I loved his talk about attitude. He said you wake up each day and you have the choice to make sure you have a good attitude or not. With a good attitude you make good choices, you learn, and you can influence the world all with waking up and putting forth a good attitude. I just love these guys!  Thank you so much for coming out and talking to the kids.  A highlight was the slam dunk at the end.


No comments: