Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday was our annual Muffins for Mom and it was fabulous!  There were muffins, doughnuts, and cinnamon rolls.  The kids are always so excited to give their Mother's Day presents and show their beautiful paintings they did in art.  It is quite a magical time.  This year a fellow teammate thought it would be great for her class to read Robert Munsch's Love You Forever.  Well after I saw the first line videotaped I knew I had to copy her idea and make it my own.  So I recorded the kids reading it and then found pictures of them and their mom from my thousands of pictures this year-YES I know I have a problem taking pictures but they are the cutest little firsties you ever did see!  I picture in pictured or side by sided the video with the picture and the Oscar goes to...me!:)  Just kidding it was so very cute.  Here is a little slideshow of some of the moms.  Enjoy.

No comments: