Monday, January 21, 2013

Tubing Fun

I have so many postings to make and need to get right on it.  I have to say this past Christmas goes down in the record books.  I know this is my class blog but I am taking a moment to let you into my other world.  I grew up in Homestead, Florida the oldest of 3 with a dad in the Air Force for 22 years. My dad retired and went to work for the local Ford dealership.  My mother IS the hardest working person in the world and I love her for it.  This Christmas my parents got all of us together in Maggie Valley for a ski trip of a lifetime.  The house was amazing! We skied and went tubing and enjoyed every minute of it.  The best was my mom tubing! She was so nervous but after a few runs she was confident enough to go by herself.  My brothers brought their families and we had family dinner night each night with a different family cooking.  I loved it and we made some fabulous memories.  Enjoy the movie trailer.  I have to share one of my favorite pictures of the whole trip.  I just love my hubby.  Isn't it a great picture. He's a cutie!

No comments: