Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day with our annual Muffins for Mom and Donuts for Dad breakfast in class.  Parents spent a few minutes with us as we showed a movie and shared our favorite things to do with parents.  First graders say the cutest things and that makes it even more special when you can capture that moment on film.  This class was no exception.  I found out this year's moms are beautiful, get dressed up for weddings, wear makeup, and look prettiest in heels.  Make sure to check out the video below.


As for my mom, I love you more than anything.  Thank you for giving me the drive and determination to be the best person I can be.  Thank you for all the encouragement, hope, and dreams you laid out for me. I am a better person because of you.  You did better than Ok mom!  Check this youtube video by Johnson and Johnson someone sent me...

No comments: