Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

     April already? It is hard to believe we are 4 months into 2012 but even harder to believe the Easter weekend has ended.  I spent the weekend with my entire family.  We laughed, watched Carson play baseball, and watched the sunrise this morning at the Easter service for our church. Of course, I ate way too much but enjoyed every bit of it!  My mom and dad can really cook.  I just love my family and I feel so blessed to have them in my life every day.  I am the luckiest person to have Tim and our beautiful children to count as my blessings.
     Another blessing is my job with the firsties!  I love going to work each day and seeing how incredible little people can be.  They are doing an amazing job reading, using mental math, and using the technology we incorporate throughout the day.  We had a great Friday with our Easter egg hunt, yummy treats, and of course the bunny hop!  Big thanks to Mrs. Foster, our PTA President for making a popcorn cake.  It was yummy!  We had 100% parent participation with PTA memberships and earned our special treat and a smoothie party on Tuesday!  Way to go Wright's Rippers families.  Check out the video below.  Great fun.

No comments: