Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tomorrow is the 1st day of school...




I am so excited tonight I can hardly sleep. It has been a very busy week of getting our classroom back in order to prepare for the upcoming school year. On Thursday, I met 18 of the 20 new friends I will see for the next 180 days. The room looks ready except 1 thing is missing... I know my new friends. I can hardly wait to get to know them and their individual personality. Hope they enjoyed the last weekend because I have many adventures ahead A favorite area of mine is the classroom library. I know it will be a favorite of theirs too. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the first day goes well! My son was so excited when he woke up this morning. I can't wait until I pick him up so I can hear how it went.

Kim (Connor's Mom)