Monday, January 19, 2015

Do you dream?

Do you dream?  I recently celebrated 21 years teaching and yes I do dream.  I dream about creating fun, engaging, interactive lessons where my students learn and still wonder about 50 other things so I can get going with those lessons.  I dream of my own children learning, growing, and becoming adults with a career that suits their passion.  Every year I get a new group and we talk about our dreams of careers to come and they never cease to amaze me.  We dressed the part, took pictures, and wrote about why we wanted to be those people when we grew up.  They are too cute for words so watch our video...

Firsties are so honest...I have a dream that one day I will be an ice cream worker at Disney World. So I can have some too. And I can go on rides. ~Jessie

No comments: