Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Well the week did not go exactly as planned.  I had to get to Nebraska for my grandma's funeral.  She was a lovely lady so full of energy and a glimmer in her eye.  My kids thought the world of her and I am so glad they got to know her even with living so many miles away.  This is one of my favorite pictures of grandma with Kaile and Carson at the beach.  She loved coming her to get away from all that snow in Nebraska. When I got back guess what I was met with the biggest hugs from my firsties and parents.  There were cards and even flowers!  Thank you all so much for thinking of us during this hard time.
Valentine's Day was put on hold until I got back.  We got to share our February family projects while stuffing them with valentines and treats.  Check out how creative these firsties are!

No comments: