Sunday, September 2, 2012

Guess Who Came to Visit?



So we got a package Friday morning...
I ask the class what do you think it could be? OK the BEST was "Oh, there's nothing in there. It has a bunch of zeros on it!" Made me laugh out loud. Can you see why I love my job? Out of the mouth of babes... Another one piped up with "Cupcakes!" and then I dropped the box by accident. Great... We were going to have our August birthday party at the end of the day so that was a pretty good guess. I decided enough was enough and opened it up. Make sure to watch below. It was great fun! Thank you to Meredith and Kim and most importantly Ms. Suzan, our seamstress-we had a ball and can't wait until we see our Zero the Hero again...how many days?




HAPPY BIRTHDAY August kids!  We had a great lunch in the classroom and then a party at the end of the day! Thanks to all the families that helped make it so yummy!

No comments: