Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 9 Thing 23

So I am at the end of my Technology Junkie workshop.  It has been a wonderful journey.  I am so thankful we have the opportunity to learn about exciting Web 2.0 tools, even with my hectic schedule.  The last tool I learned about was Prezi.  WOW I can see this being so much fun for the class.  Prezi allows you to create a presentation but you can size things of importance, create paths, and allow a big or small view of concepts within the presentation.  I explored a little and found a math one dealing with addition and subtraction.  Pretty cool can't wait to use it with my class.  I need to spend some more time exploring and seeing if there are any other ones I can use while teaching my chickens. Thanks you to C. Ginn for all of your knowledge and support these past few weeks.  It sure was fun!

No comments: