Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 already?!? I thought we just brought in the new year. February Family projects were to decorate a container to hold class valentines.  They were so cute. Make sure to check out the Smilebox below.  We counted, graphed, measured, and even wrote using our conversation hearts.  I found the cutest activity online where a teacher had the students use the words on the heart in sentences-and glue on the hearts.  ADORABLE is all I can say and yes they are hanging out in the hallway.  Check out Dylan and Hannah's paper.  My favorites were:
My cutie is my little brother named Logan. and My Mom text my dad XOXO. and You rock Mrs. Wright.  Ashton wrote My mom is my girl. and My dad is my soulmate. Joe wrote My mom and dad are soulmates.  Michael wrote I had my 1st kissI hope not. They were cute so make sure to stop by and read the rest.  Here are some random pictures from the Valentine festivities.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free photo slideshow

No comments: