Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Kickball

Father's Day Kickball was the BEST!! We celebrated in style with the dads playing alongside the kids in the field. It was great watching the dads and grandpas out for the morning challenge. Dads/Grandpas could kick while their kid ran or the reverse. I think I even shocked a few dads with my kicking ability. We were cheering, laughing, and having a great time. We followed the game with our presents for dad. I can not take credit for the gift. I saw it on another blog or class website and thought how great. I had Grandpa Budd cut some wood and the kids painted their "Chip Off the Old Block" paper weight. I glued a school photo and wrote the year. I hope the dads/grandpas enjoy them as much as the kids did making them.

We held our class award assembly where the kids voted on one another for various awards. I shared the class end of the year video and we enjoyed our "Dog with Dad" lunch. THANK YOU to Mrs. Chatal, Mrs. Maria, Ms. Jen, Ms. Michelle, and all the families that helped with our awesome hot dog lunch.

No comments: